Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hate kittens

Second Blog... Weather: Decent. Mood: Hungry.

No. Not because I have a dog. There is kittens living in my basement. Not the nice kind. Evil hissing kittens. Pablo is even scared of these things. I think my neighbor keeps feeding them. Well thats gotta stop. cuz they'll never leave my basement if that goes on. It's not like I can catch these suckers. My basement is an obstacle course of old furniture and spider webs. Welcome to my world. If I could only find my Bee-Bee gun... So, what am I to do? Well, anyone got a suggestion? Alright, tired of bloggin'. Over and out.



1 comment:

Site Administrator said...

I have a suggestion...and I like cats but I am familiar with the evil war kittens that are inhabiting your basement. You should start by luring them out of the basement and then close up their access point. The way to lure them out is to get some catnip. Cats will gravitate toward that stuff. It's like weed to them. They even sometimes take on the appearance of getting high off it if you let them play with it enough. You won't hurt the animal by doing this and maybe they won't go back in once you get them out